Interior Design Intern - Summer 2019
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate has great attention to detail, organizational skills, oral and written communication skills, and a positive attitude. Being able to work both independently and in a team environment is essential. Candidate must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in Interior Design or a similar field of study. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in using Photoshop, SketchUp, and/or AutoCAD.
- Work with principal interior designer and vendor partners in all phases of the design process for multiple projects.
- Create and modify floor plans, elevations and construction drawings using AutoCAD.
- Source finishes and furnishings for both residential and commercial projects.
- Assist with the preparation of presentation materials using Sketch-up and Photoshop.
- Actively participate in project design meetings, site visits, installations and photoshoots.
- Update and organize the design library.
- Maintain social media outlets and create blog entries.
Submit resume, cover letter and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls - applicants will only be considered via online application or email.